Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Reasons To Live.

Here follow some versus upon the realization of my "raison d'etre"

1. Arizona. See this picture? February. If that's not inspiring I don't know what is. Note the short sleeved and bare legged-ness.


2. Hare Krishna Festival of Colors.


3. OOOOLD PICTURES. Like 2005 old. Oh, and green Target outdoor furniture.


4. Chris Kattan (at least the back of his head). Corky Romano anyone?


5. My Snuggie. See how happy I am???


6. Snoop D O double G. Nuff said.


7. Democracy.


8. Jumping Pictures a la High School Musical


9. Dressing up like Anna Karenina in a big fancy Russian coat.


10. Defacing residences only to live in them in the future. I.E. The Nudist Colony.


11. Creepy old men who turn out to be your sister.

5 comments:

  1. I saw a zebra stripe snuggie at Wal-Mart and thought of you. :) Also, I think you spelled "verses" wrong, although neither version of "versus" really makes sense in your sentence. English!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post made my day. thanks, Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahhhh. verses is wrong. but i was alluding to the poem "here follow some verses upon the burning of our house" haha.... ps SNUGGIES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hutchinson! I remember! Haha! This class hasn't been a total waste after all! :D

    And I LOVE this post. Capital letters and all. I may steal this idea. It's wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Filled me with joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I love Erin as a creepy old man. Good times. This also reminds me of Becoming Abish. Apparently we like dressing people up as old men....

    ReplyDelete