Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Observations

Remember the 1968 Franco Zeffirelli movie version of "Romeo and Juliet", the one regularly watched in high schools with Romeos bare butt and a little more of Juliet, if you know what I mean? Well its hard to miss the fact that Romeo (Leonard Whiting) looks an AWFUL lot like Zac Efron. See below.





Now the most interesting part of this whole observation is what Romeo looks like now. Well actually, this photo was taken in 1995, so a mere 30 years later. Imagine what he looks like now!



If only the population knew what Zac would look like in 40 years, we would all let Vanessa have him (if she still wanted him) and girls everywhere would cry tears of pain and sorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Bahaha!!! truly a laugh out loud moment. you make my day, Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The resemblence is striking. Indeed. And can I just say that I miss you in my life?!!

    ReplyDelete