Monday, January 30, 2012

Top 5 TV Show Guys

I love a lot of things that I shouldn't, mainly guys on TV shows. I know they're not real, but that doesn't really stop me from falling in love with them. Here are my 5 top TV show guys, not of all time, but of right now. Because you know if we were doing an "Top TV Guys of All Time," Seth Cohen would be on that list, and Ted Mosby would not.

1. Ted Mosby. When I first started watching How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM), I was ALL ABOUT MARSHALL. He is the reason I started watching the show, because I fell oh so head over heels for him in The Muppets movie. What can I say, I love a nerdy/cheesy guy! But as I got disgusted by a bad haircut of Marshall's, I realized that there was someone else on the show. Ted. I cannot help loving him for saying encyclopAedia. When he is super academic and annoying, I love him even MORE. His friends hate it, but I love it, I think we would be a great fit. Is he fiercely hot? No, but he's the kind of guy who you get to know, and then fall in love with. Remember when he took Elliot from Scrubs on a 2 minute date?? Amazing, and so dang thoughtful. He really is a great guy at heart, all he wants is to settle down with a nice girl so they can start a family. Sure, he may be a little obsessed with falling in love, but hey, we all have dreams.


2. Ben Wyatt. He is LITERALLY the cutest guy I have ever seen. He is the perfect man for Leslie Knope, and that makes me love him even more. He is so nerdy, but that's why they fit together SO dang well!!! I cannot really get over his INCREDIBLE hair, his ties and his clothes. If we got married, I would never have to worry about becoming a grown up, because he would teach me. *swoon* But seriously, if you're with Ben, you're set for life. (Let's forget the fact that he doesn't have a job at the moment...) Number one thing I love about Ben: the fact that he punched a guy for calling his girlfriend a b****. That is what we call AWESOME.

3. The Pie Maker. aka Lee Pace. I am 100% positive that I have blogged about him before, making me think that maybe I should just delete this entire post, but I already wrote about Ted and Ben. Basically all you need to know is that Lee is adorable, and that you need to see Pushing Daises if you haven't. Oh, and that he would probably be the best boyfriend ever.




4. Marshall Eriksen. I'm getting tired, so all I will say is that despite what I said about Ted, I still love Marshall the most. He is funny, silly, quirky, so smart...I think he is my other half. I mean, you can see into his soul, and you can tell that it is the best soul you've ever seen. I want to give him a hug, and never let go.



This is getting awkward, because I really don't watch much TV, really just HIMYM and Parks and Rec. (and the Bachelor, but let's forget I said that). I really want to throw someone in here that you will be surprised at (can you tell I like dark hair?), like Ryan Seacrest, or that guy from Bones (I don't even watch Bones, is there a cute guy on it??). So I'm going to give my number 5 spot to (by the way, these were in no particular order, because Marshall would be number 1, followed by Lee Pace, then Ben Wyatt and Ted, in case you were wondering):

5. Shawn Spenser and Burton Guster. One time I had a dream that I was forced to choose between the two and I couldn't do it, not even in my dream world. I love them both too much to decide. I think in real life, I would love Gus, but in fake life, I would choose Shawn. You know what? These two are so close, I bet I could get away with dating them BOTH! Perfection.


PS I really do have a life outside of pop culture and lists of hot men (and it's a great, exciting life), it's just that I don't like boring you with stories from said life. And, you never know who is reading this, and that kinda freaks me out.

3 comments:

  1. I would choose the same 5 men! Literally, I have been thinking about Ben all week (mostly cause I watched seasons 2 and 3 of Parks and Rec this week). I have that "in love" feeling right now =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would choose the same 5 as well. Great picks! Ned the Pie-Maker is seriously a dreamboat. "I think in real life, I would love Gus, but in fake life, I would choose Shawn" = precisely how I feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a while to like Ted, but he slowly grows on you. And now that I have watched the first 5 seasons of HIMYM (I blame you for the addiction btw, I only started after you introduced me to it over christmas) I get the appeal. And Ben making his claymation movie, hilarious.

    ReplyDelete