Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello!




I have a blog? What?

Lets start with some things about me that maybe you don't know:

I am 20 years old and i have blonde hair.
I have a severe blonde complex, and without being blonde you will never understand.
My best friend is Vanessa and she is at work right now, thus the boredom, and the blog.
I love to smile, smiling's my favorite!
I love musicals of all kinds. Even the corny ones.
I like to color, especially in the shower.
I love to sing, but I am not good, so don't expect anything.
I like Barack Obama, but I LOVE Michelle Obama.
Panic! at the Disco's CD Pretty.Odd. changed my life. And every time I listen to it I am changed a little bit more.
I love pizza.
My favorite book is Gone With the Wind.
I love Anderson Cooper.

And I am all out of things. So. Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. hurray! i love your fabulous pink blog. you are totally being added to my "favorite blogs."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you like to color in the shower? How does that work? Also, Mom once said that anybody who blogs is a loser. I don't think she even knows what a blog is, but congrats, you're now a loser! Yay!

    ReplyDelete