Thursday, December 6, 2012

I'm the Worst + Fast Catch Up

Yup, I'm the worst at writing on this. If anyone actually reads this, it will be a miracle.

My life in a few points:

- I went on a camping/hiking/backpacking trip over Thanksgiving.

Look at how cute I am! This is Lake Powell!!! I don't know why I love this picture, but I do.


- Lauren and I met the singing sensation Big Time Rush!!! It was a blast, and Lauren professed it was the best day of her life. She also professed that her wedding day would only surpass that day if she was marrying a member of the aforementioned BTR. :)

- I've been quilting like a semi-mad woman. :) Pictures to follow in a later post? Most likely not, but maybe if you're really lucky. 

- I'm dating this boy named Brett, who happens to be super-adorable. (Please ignore the campiness of this picture)


1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I still read this :) And I miss you, and I love how you are wearing a Hawkins Huskies sweatshirt in these pics. And mom said that the word you most often used to describe your camping trip was 'dreadful' haha. I want to hear all about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete