Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hold the Phone

If you have ever read my blog, you know that I am in love with two men: Heath Ledger and Jason Segel. I make this pretty clear, which is why you can't even begin to imagine my face when I saw this:

Who is that you ask? Well, that is Jason Segel (man I love) with Matilda Ledger (daughter of man I love). Yes folks, Jason Segel is dating Michelle Williams. That woman has loved some FINE men, namely JASON SEGEL and HEATH LEDGER. She was in Blue Valentine with Ryan Gosling, and she got to play Marilyn Monroe. I know she's had some rough times in her life (losing Heath, among other tragedies), but girlfriend has it goin' on.

I really was speechless. I still am. I can't decide if I am excited, shocked, sad, joyous or WHAT about this. All I can say is: MIND BLOWN.


1 comment: