Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Long Time Gone




It's been soo long! Sorry. Mostly to Rachel because you said you wanted me to blog :)

I don't have a lot of time, but I want to talk about GLEE!!!

As most of you know, the new season started last night and I had the privilege to watch it tonight with a favorite sister wife of mine ;)

Anyways, mostly I just wanted to talk about how happy it makes me. It is so super funny and hilarious and I just want to dance and sing and be happy all day long.

This season guest stars are Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, and John Stamos! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Basically I cannot explain my love for Glee.

The end.

4 comments:

  1. I have never watched Glee but I think I must watch the Justin Timberlake episode....
    thanks for blogging :)
    do it again soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. The JT is going to make Luke explode, he hates Glee but *you* know how he feels about that sex god. Oh fun good times for all! I miss your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the music from Glee. So much. But I struggle to watch the actual show - I think its like watching a train wreck. Once its happening you want to tear your eyes away because its so horrible, but you just can't because its fascinating at the same time.

    And I chuckled at Rosemary's comment. Uncle Jesse. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete