Tuesday, March 23, 2010

:)

Dear Readers,

I am a happy happy girl right now. I have a lot of love for a lot of things. Here are some good quotes for you from some of my favorite people:

"May you live all the days of your life!" --Jonathan Swift

"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake." -- Henry David Thoreau

"It is not length of life, but depth of life." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -- Gandhi

Sorry if I am especially sappy right now (this will be the only time I promise), but I believe every one of those quotes, and I hope to live up to them. I recently discovered how beautiful passion can render its connoisseur, and I was deeply inspired.

Because I can never have a blog sans photo, I tried to find a perfectly blissful picture to show one of my happiest moments, but while looking through my stuff, I couldn't find just one to express my joie de vivre. It seems I have a pretty fantastic life. Hence I give you a picture which I think perfectly exemplifies the celebration of living.

3 comments:

  1. That's an awesome photo. And look at you with all your fancy-pants vocab words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you most certainly did rach, haha.

    ReplyDelete