Friday, February 19, 2010

Your MOM

This post is dedicated to Vanessa's Mom. Seriously.




Well, not seriously. That was a joke. Sorry Vanessa, I know how great she is and all but....what I really want to talk about is frozen yogurt. Yes, if you do not happen to live in the Utah Valley, you might not realize the phenomena that frozen yogurt has become (but I seriously doubt this). Just to give you a taste of the insanity, I will now list all of the frozen yogurt places in Provo I can name off the top of my head:

1. Fro Yo
2. Red Mango
3. Spoon Me
4. Hello Yogurt
5. Spoon It Up
6. Sub Zero
7. Yo Zone
8. TCBY
9. Fusion Yogurt
10. Hogi Yogi
11. Frogurt
12. Yogurt Stop
13. Big's Frozen Yogurt
14. Yoasis
15. Yogurt Bliss
16. Luna Berry

And countless others. Ok, so I could only name like 10 of those, and I cheated and googled frozen yogurt in provo. But STILL. When will the madness stop??? Don't get me wrong, Frozen Yogurt has its moments, but does it need this many moments??? I'm just sayin.

Here is your moment of zen for today:



Yes, that is Hugh Hefner and yes, we are in bed with him.

3 comments:

  1. Frozen yogurt is ridiculous. Why would anyone go to these fancy over priced places when they can go to Costco and get kirkland signature non fat frozen yogurt? :)
    And did you guys go to a wax musuem?
    Also, we must talk sooon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this exact same conversation with my friend Luke. It's too much. No one can eat this much frozen yogurt! What do they expect of us? The pressure is overwhelming! Did you get the one that just opened next to J-Dawgs? Because seriously? That makes 5 within a 2-block radius of campus.

    Is arson really a bad idea ALL of the time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually thinking about starting up my own frozen yogurt shop, I hear it's the hot thing right now and I might as well jump on. I'm going to call it Fro Yo Own Spoon Zone. Catchy, eh?

    But, really, frozen yogurt is YUMMY and I'm a fan, but aside from the crazy frozen yogurt baby boomers getting out of hand, wouldn't the market for this just crash? Can the demand really be enough to have eleventy-billion shops around? I already noticed one close on University Parkway. There's gotta be other ideas out there.

    ReplyDelete