Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dead Plants


So yesterday i went to take a test in the testing center and i had procrastinated taking it a WHOLE ton. so i went in to take it finally, and first the guy that hands me my test is absolutely adorable and he is so funny and nice, and hes from poughkeepsie which is cool. anyways, so i go in and start taking my beastly test, and i like to sit up against the wall. So im writing and all of a sudden this girl yells "ITS SNOWING!!!" so everyone looks out the windows with crest fallen faces, mostly because no one is wearing warm clothes. but since it was night time, it was impossible to tell if it was snowing or not. who really knows where the girl was or why she decided to yell that it was snowing, but it wasnt. but it was funny.
then i was looking around at all of the plants and i started making this analogy about how we are all our own plants and we're growing in knowledge and how my professor always talks about how tests are meant to make us smarter and then i look at the plant above me and its DEAD. and i think oh great, my knowledge plant is dead. Then i look over at the wall next to me and someone had written in HELP!!! and i wanted to laugh, but i also got a little scared. first my knowledge plant is dead and then it says help on the wall next to me! bad signs...bad signs...
and then the cute testing center guy started walking around "patrolling" which didnt help my concentration. but he was so cute! but i think i prevailed against all the random things and i think i got at least an 80%. so im happy.
and this has been a lame blog, but i was being hassled by Soupy. :) Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I don't like how your blog is bright pink. When I read it in public I get way embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also the word that i had to type in for word verification for the above comment was Danagove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont get why that picture goes with this blog, but its cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture makes you look like you have a floating, disembodied head. Spooky!

    ReplyDelete