Thursday, December 9, 2010

Life!

It's been a while.
Just checking in to say : Life is good, life is grand. Life is crazy.

Some of my new favorite things are:

A beautiful green scarf my sister was going to throw away, which I resurrected. Turns out it is from Lebanon and is completely gorgeous. I wear it way too often, but I don't care, because we are in love.

Ehow. They have everything you could ever want to learn on there, from how to conceive twins, to how to make a video game. It amazes me every time.

This cat video

Chocolate Mint Soy Milk!!! I bought four at the store just because I love it so much.

Anything and everything minty.

Glee Christmas Album-- I know, I know.

Life! Life is good. I've got rhythm, I've got music, who could ask for anything more?

3 comments:

  1. Ha, I love how that's not even a real turntable, just the one from DJ hero.

    And you're welcome for the scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i miss that lebanon scarf!

    You are the girl in the green scarf haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to add your new BFF Teddy to this list. ps. i'm creeping on your blog. and that green scarf is a textile masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete