Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Number One

So, I have this list of my top five favorite male celebrities, based on hottness, because what else would be a worthy qualification, talent? Pshhh. But seriously, these guys have it all, and I am going to share this list with you tonight...never has a blog been so fun to write.

(PS if Calista can blog about her love affair with her TV, I believe I am perfectly justified in blogging about this...)

1. Lee Pace: I don't even have to say anything, do I? Just look at him. I first saw him in Pushing Daisies as The Pie Maker, who could bring people back from the dead, but only for one minute. Never have I wanted to kiss someone so badly through saran wrap...



2. Adam Brody: he is intelligent, witty and all around a good guy...on The O.C. that is, but I'm sure hes the same way in real life. Seriously, I am sure because I stalk him. Plus, his smile is adorable.



3. Heath Ledger: He's not further at the top of this list because usually he's my number one for dead celebrities, but I love him so much he goes here. Plus, he's crazy crazy talented. RIP you lovely man.



4. Justin Timberlake: funny, great golfer, sexy singer, pretty bad actor, but I'll let that one slide JT, just because you're so cute.



5. Wentworth Miller: He looks good in prison clothes. Nuff said. Plus, he broke in to prison then out again to save his brother. Then he broke out of a different prison in Panama. Talk about skills. Mad ones. Never before has prison looked so appealing.




Oh Happy Day!

7 comments:

  1. I. loved. this post.

    But I couldn't believe that after seeing pictures of Shemar Moore that you wouldn't put him on your top five. He is like a melty-delicious chocolate bar. Or maybe that's just how me makes me feel. Yum.

    I will say that your first man is a tad nerdy-looking. Are you sure he should be numero uno?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The list....awesome. It is a good one. By the way jasons new nickname at work is JT. he hates it and i think it is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JT? Come on now. Where's Jim from the Office?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is so completely undeniably DANA.
    I love you baby. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it. none of these guys would be in my top five, though. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was only last night that I was sharing the magic of our late night, post Pushing Daisies conversations. This was one of them! You've made some changes, Dana, but I think they are for the better. And Lee Pace has got to be in every one's top 5, he's so freakin' lustable! Mmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete